Wednesday 11 July 2012

Etsy Love

I am addicted to Etsy.  I love it.  Absolutely love it.  There is nothing that I could possibly want that I could not find on Etsy.  My love for it was reignited when I was in the last few weeks of pregnancy, daydreaming about wearing something other than pyjamas with a highly elasticated waistband, dreaming about the time when I would once again be able to wear something that I actually liked.  I bought quite a few dresses in those last few weeks, managing to think up little reasons why I deserved a present that day, things like surviving the day without taking an afternoon nap or doing the hoovering were all relevant and deserving of a gift to myself.  And now I have had my lovely baby things like managing to get dressed and apply make-up within the same day or moving the ever growing pile of clean washing off the stairs and to its next destination are just as treat-worthy.  The other day, after a lengthy debate with myself over what I needed to add to the kitchen I decided on some vintage mugs so I scrolled through pages and pages, adding to my favourites list (which is now up to about 135 items).  I have found so many that I love but eventually settled for some much needed vintage pot holders.  And the best thing is, I never even knew that I needed them.  Much joy.
 

1 comment:

  1. it's a great article, i love the pictures. Thanks for sharing this bookmarking your website as we speak lol xx
    from: CUT IT OUT wall stickers

    ReplyDelete