Sunday 12 June 2011

Vintage Sunshine

 
today is rainy and grey where we are so i have been looking for pretty things to make it feel more summery
10 pictures to make you smile on this not very summery afternoon...

i love this sofa, the colour is perfect, the retro legs are full of 1950s character..

 
these glass cannisters are amazing, yellow is a must colour in a vintage kitchen
and this phone, well look at it!
 
perfect summer shoes for perfect summer days out
 
yellow formica... ahhhh....
 
this chair looks so comfy and i so want one of those lamps...
 
such a great shot, vibrant colours, retro bits
 
beautiful 1950s fabric, i have just got a dress in a similar print
 
i love these old dress patterns, the fabulous images are a very important part of our history

2 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of yellow at the moment too! And if I ever saw a formica table like that on my travels I would snap it up in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too! Yellow is a colour that makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete