Sunday 22 January 2012

Introducing...



Introducing.... our little bubba!  The sweetest little face, I just can't wait to see him for real.  I just can't wait.  And yes, I said 'him', we are having a little boy baby!  My bump is getting so big and I still have 15 weeks to go.  I have been going through my wardrobe today and found another dress that just about fits - today is a good day.  We are going to start rearranging the bedrooms today so Ben will move into the study downstairs, he is so excited about this, it's quite out-the-way of the rest of the house so it's like he has own wing.  Right next to the kitchen.  And the back door.  Not sure how good an idea this is but we will see.  The baby's room is my next project, we have been collecting little bits and pieces so I just need to get putting it all together and I have been gathering inspiration from all over the place.  I love the vintage pictures held up with pegs!  Just adorable! 




No comments:

Post a Comment